- What personal information you collect
- Why and how you collect it, and whether it’s mandatory
- What you use it for
- Who controls and processes it
- What you retain, and where you store it
- How you keep it secure
- Who can access it (third parties)
- Whether you use the data in automated decision-making
- Your users’ rights regarding their personal information
Finally, many regulations now also require privacy policies to be written in language that’s easy to understand, free from jargon and convoluted wording.
- Terms and Conditions Generator
- Terms of Service Generator
Plus, we have a number of custom and tailored solutions available to meet your requirements no matter the size of your operation.